Monday, September 12, 2005

It's HOT! thought agent Joshua Banks. I'm not used to this tropical desert climate. Let this case be over so I can go back to investigating haunted houses in wonderfully temperate America. This wandering around the desert outside Timbuktu is for the vultures. First there was the magic mad antique Nazi who wired his head into a tank, then there was the puzzle of just how to get into this bloomin' City of Brass, and now a fairy?!?! The juxtoposition of cultural myths along on this case is enough to drive one batty. I've always attracted stange phenomenon around me, but when they all come together like this is just gives me another one of my wretched headaches. I don't trust Aurelie. Being a fairy is cause enough. I've read the B.P.R.D case files on them, and how rare and capricious they are. Something about feeding on magic so I'll have to be careful about trying too many rituals around her. There's something else about how dodgy she's been that just won't let me trust her. Still, if she were four feet taller she might make an enjoyable roll in the hay. What am I thinking. Sun and lack of female companionship out here must be gettin' to me. This is distracting. I need to figure out how to get this damn djinni back in it's so-called bottle...

This is an excerpt of thought from my character in the GURPS Hellboy campaign that Laurel Oien is running for Erin and I. The story actually started previously with other players involved, but fizzled. When I asked her to run a game so Erin and I could play side-by-side instead of me running over her Laurie recontinued this story. Aurelie is Erin's character.

No comments:

Post a Comment